The best estate agents for the Barbican Estate

Use the right estate agents … it can really make all the difference

These are the four firms of estate agents that I would recommend to you if you are selling or letting your flat in the Barbican Estate. Click their names to see their individual pages.

Frank Harris
Hamilton Brooks
Nicola Lee
Scott City

You should talk to them all and see who you like best. (They are shown in alphabetical order, not order of preference.)