- “We” means the owners of this Barbican Living website and Michael Barrett or either of us;
“You” means the person who is viewing this site;
“Traders” means people or companies whose goods or services we promote on this site or in a newsletter.
- We attempt to accurately relay traders’ offers, as we understand them, but we do not guarantee that our information is accurate or complete.
- Traders’ offers published on this site or in a newsletter are not offers we are making to you. If you take up any offer or discount, that is purely a contractual matter between you and the relevant Traders.
- We do not in any way guarantee or underwrite traders’ offers published on this site. Discounts or offers mentioned on our site may not be available to you. Traders are under no obligations to provide any discounts or benefits as mentioned on this site or at all; they are entitled to withdraw them at any time without notice and to refuse them in individual cases at their absolute discretion. If that occurs, you are requested to inform us so that we can update our site appropriately.
- We have no responsibility to Traders for the accuracy of the information we put on this site about them or their offers. We are not putting information on the site pursuant to any obligation to Traders but out of our own wish to inform local residents.
- We have absolute discretion whether to publish any comments we receive from you. We may decline to display a comment, or we may publish it in a reduced form, or publish a synopsis of any part. You authorize us to do so. We are entitled to add our own comments to the site.
- You are only entitled to have and retain a Barbican Living discount card if you live in the EC1 or EC2 postcode areas and you agree to receive our email newsletter. The Barbican Living discount card remains our property.
- By signing up for our email newsletter or requesting a Barbican Living discount card you authorize us to send you newsletters for any business or website we own or run.